About Me

My photo
Married for 15 years and blessed with three wonderful children, I am a self taught jewelry designer always looking to learn new things! I have been making jewelry for about 8 or so years now and I love every minute of it. Between working full time and running here and there for little league, jewelry making is my relaxing and unwinding time. Live life to the fullest!

Monday, February 14, 2011

New item I just finished!


Okay, so I have been researching metal working and have been playing around with a hammer and some wire.  This is so interesting to me.  I love learning more and more about it.  I am purchasing my first torch and other equipment so look out!!  My husband is a little afraid that I might set the house on fire but let's keep our fingers crossed that I just end up making beautiful pieces of art instead.  Here is my first hammered metal piece that I just finished.  Yes, it's basic, but I love it!

I hope to have many more added to my shop in the near future.  It will be awesome to see the growth in my learning and creating.  Keep an eye out!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I can't wait to see what else you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I see that you are learning pretty fast on your own. I'm also a self taught jewelry designer but I've yet to try metal work. Lovely work and keep on creating! I've just followed your blog. Come drop by my blog and say hi soon!

    www.ahoylove.blogspot.com

    Love,
    Net
    Fellow Pay It Forward Etsy Team member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love copper jewelry and stamped jewelry too! I will definitely be back....check out my blog and follow if you like:

    www.bohocharme.blogspot.com

    And thanks for including me in your latest treasury, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get into metal work eventually. I've just started to do metal stamping, it takes paitence but i love it. Your work is beautiful and I love the use of different textures!

    Ashley Marie Wilson
    http://laluceimagery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete